Re: [OM] Olympus goodies sighted in Brisbane (Australia)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus goodies sighted in Brisbane (Australia)
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Apr 1999 14:40:57 +1000
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> In a message dated 4/29/99 6:20:57 PM EST, chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> <<  M remote cord (dusty but new in box) , $30 >>
>
> It can be dusty, and it can be dusty in the box, But it can't be dusty and
> new in the box! :)

"New in a dusty box".  The guy in the store looked at the code on the
price tag and said "Geez, this has been sitting on that shelf for ten
years!".

After we established that the box did not contain a TTL autocord, he
whipped out his Gunz catalog and established the price of a new 0.3m
TTL cord.  Then it was my turn to blaspheme.

cjb.

--
     __
    /  \
     ||chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
One more infobahn cliche couldn't hurt...