Re: [OM] Olympus goodies sighted in Brisbane (Australia)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus goodies sighted in Brisbane (Australia)
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Apr 1999 12:01:57 +1000
Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and
spake thusly:

> > In case any aussies are searching for any of these,
> > sighted yesterday while doing the rounds:
> >
> >         T32 Flash $110
> >         Winder 2 $110
> >         M remote cord (dusty but new in box) , $30
>
> Are these $AU or converted to $US ?

Pacific Peso ($AU).   Those from forn parts can do their own math.

The first two are at Indooroopilly Cash Converters, the cord is at
Bentley's Camera House, also in Indooroopilly.

cjb.

--
It's boring being a program when your only job is inserting a random .sig.
Muggins thinks I've put his .sig here, won't he be surprised...