Re: [OM] A T20 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] A T20 Question
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:32:02 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/99 8:22:08 PM EST, siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I called Oly two weeks ago for OM1n and T32 manuals; they said one week,
 but 2 weeks and still nothing. How long does it take? Methinks another
 call is in order....

Two or two and a half weeks is fairly average, in my experience.

BTW- to the poster who told the person looking for the 35 RD manual that
Olympus will send one (photocopy) for free, the last manual I received came
with a letter asking for a $3 fee to be sent back to Olympus. I sent it. I've
been told that Olympus doesn't stock manuals for cameras that are as old as
the 35RD, though I haven't asked them for one.

George S.