Re: [OM] A T20 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] A T20 Question
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:07:34 -0400
Hi Joel,

<<Oly Shooters:

>I just picked up a T20 -- sans documentation, of course.

>Did we ever get a site up with such documentation?

>In the meantime, one quick question:  As one looks at the back of the
>flash, there is a slider for the Manual setting and stops for two Auto
>settings.  I'm guessing that the left Auto setting is for flash-controlled
>auto discharge, and that the right Auto setting is for TTL.  Trouble is, I
>see no sensor for flash-controlled auto discharge.>>

Manual is a full dump.
the 2 auto settings are the 2 working fstops in regular (computer) auto.
To use it TTL turn the panel over.  Good at any f stop (within range).
Press in the little button on the lower right next to the slider.
This will release the slide and let you slide it out.
turn it over and slide it in.  Now it will work on full auto TTL with
any OM 2 or 4.

Opinion:  This is the coolest little flash I have ever seen.

BTW:  The panels come marked in feet or meters.
You have one or the other.  check before calculating distance and f stop.

Charlie L.