Re: [OM] Re: OM-1/1N Meter accuracy

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-1/1N Meter accuracy
From: Francisco Mostaccio <francescoarg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Apr 99 19:58:34 ARST
Hola Zuikolics:

     En el mercado local no puedo conseguir el 1N34A. Me ofrecen el 1n60A.
Es igual?
     La solucion al medidor de la OM1 es valida tambien para otras camaras
que utilizan mercurio 1.35 V (Olympus 35RC, medidor de Pen F, PEN FT, etc.)?

Muchos Saludos

TRASLATE:
--------
Hello Zuikolics:

              In the local market I cannot obtain the 1N34A. They offer 1n60A
to me. He is
              equal? The solution to the measurer of the OM1 is also been
worth for others
              camaras that use mercury 1,35 V (Olympus 35RC, measurer of Pen
F, PEN
              FT, etc.)?

              Many Greetings