Re: [OM] Few macro questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Few macro questions
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:10:09 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 WKato@xxxxxxx wrote:

><< I think then about 50/3.5 Macro, but from Garry's results and comments it
> doesn't seem to perform so well. >>
>
>I have this lens and it is one of my sharpest. Hanging on my wall is a 11x14
>of an echinacea (since you are a biologist). It was taken at about 1/2 life
>size at f8 and cuts off some of the petals. In the composite part there are
>stamens (or pistils) numbering about a 1000. Some of them have what appear to
>little flowerlets. You can actually see tiny pollen clumps on these
>flowerlets. No apologies for sharpness here!!
        Oh, puhleeease! Don't leave us hanging--scan it onto your page! I
myself am a student in engineering, but I've got plenty of flower shots
and I work as a work-study student in UCR's entomology dept, and they'd
LOVE to see some photos.
Siddiq

--
In Mathematics and in English, two negatives make a positive; it only
follows, then, that two wrongs make a .... <vbeg>