Re: [OM] FS: Another Tamron 400/4

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Another Tamron 400/4
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:55:46 -0500
There is also one (8+) listed in the B&H ad in this month's Shutterbug Ads at
$1400 US.

I love mine and I have gone into training to tote it up in Guadalupe Mountains
National Park next month.  I considered sending it to Gary Reese for testing but
what if it's not as great as I think?  Better off just continuing to enjoy it.

Gary Edwards