Re: [OM] Re: OM-1/1N Meter accuracy

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-1/1N Meter accuracy
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:32:16 -0400
Results will be the same with other ASAs because moving the asa is
purely mechanical (cam) and does not change anything electrical.
Also, I found that at BV6 (which is quite dark), room light entering the
eyepiece and around the front of the lens will effect the reading.  So,
I covered the camera (and space where the lens touches the light box)
with a piece of dark cloth.  I waited a minute or so and carefully
peeked through a corner of the eyepiece.  Most, if not all, of that +
1/4 error had disappeared.

John