Re: [OM] Cleaning Screens

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning Screens
From: "Glen Lowry" <lowry@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:53:17 -0700
This post doesn't have anything to do with cleaning screens, but I wanted to
follow up on C.H.'s discussion of alternative focusing screens.

In a nut shell I'm looking for the brightest focusing screen available for
my OM-1n & 2n.  I've been toying with get a Beattie screen but I don't know
if it is worth the money or if there is something else I might consider.
Now that I've officially weaned myself from autofucus, I'm looking for
something (other than a headlamp) that will help me to shoot in the dark
(with a 50/1.4 or 55/1.2).

Glen