Re: [OM] Re: Cleaning Screens and Mirrors (was "OM-4 & OM-1 Screens")

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Cleaning Screens and Mirrors (was "OM-4 & OM-1 Screens")
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:28:28 -0400
It is also common in factory service (Nikon & Olympus) to use face oil
on the mirror to remove fungus.  (Wait while screaming stops) There have
been many assumptions made about proper/improper cleaning methods.  If
the factory does it, then that's an effective  way to do it.
Optical parts are no where near as fragile as some people think they
are.

John