[OM]Missile shoot: Need to borrow or lease MD and 250 film back

Subject: [OM]Missile shoot: Need to borrow or lease MD and 250 film back
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:42:15 PDT
I need help from the list locating a Motor Drive 1 or 2 and a 250 Film
Back with associated equipment to borrow or lease.  I have arranged
for a company photographer to photograph a missile launch next month
and we are having difficulty locating the Nikon equivalent back for
his F4.  If we can find Olympus units I will loan him my OM body and
lenses.

Please reply offline to gary.edwards@xxxxxxxx if you can help.  US
locations are probably the only ones we can deal with.

Thanks, Gary Edwards