Re: [OM] OM-1n METER

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n METER
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:38:55 -0400
Guido,
  First, we must ask the question that must be asked.  What battery are
you using in the OM1n ?  Silver and alkaline cells are not direct
replacements and can do harm (IAW Olympus) and also they tend to give
improper exposure.  Once we get past that point there are many on the
list to help you.
Rand E.