[OM] OM-4 Cleaning

Subject: [OM] OM-4 Cleaning
From: "Kinkead, Frank W" <Frank.Kinkead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 02:30:23 -0500
I've got some "dust bunnies" on top of my used OM-4 screen; the camera
operates well but I'd like to get in there and do some dusting since I look
through it so much.  Is it difficult to go in through the top ?  I've taken
an OM-10 apart in this manner and got it back together okay.  Is there
another way ?  Will skip it and have it picked up in a future overhaul if
it's not a "do-it-yourself" kind of task.

Chip
St. Louis, MO