Re: [OM] Vision Age update

Subject: Re: [OM] Vision Age update
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 16:30:56 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/99 12:34:15 PM EST, keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have sent the first package of Vision Age to the US, 3 full sets and a
 part set >>

        To all who ordered- I am happily awaiting the shipment and will
notify everyone when it arrives. I will soon hear a total price, with
shipping to U.S. included from David, and immediately send him full payment.
                                                                        I'll
then figure each members' share of the shipping (depends on # of issues you
are receiving) and send your issues off to you with a breakdown of the cost.
        Of course I'll notify everyone of each step taken which will no doubt
increase the amount of our total salivation, so have your hankies at the
ready at your terminals. We wouldn't want to introduce any saliva into our
keyboards, now would we?
        A couple of you have already sent me your address, I'll need the rest
of you to also send it to me.
        I also am very grateful to David for  persevering and actually
getting this undertaking off the ground!

Thanks
George Shihanian