[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #857

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #857
From: gpalman@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 15:55:39 -0400
Shipman describes the OM PC screen as "Lumi Micron Matte"
focusing screen with a combo biprism and amd microprism focusing
aid. Similar to a 1-1 or 1-2. I find it a bit brighter than my 1-2 in a
om1n. The PC is a nice oly even though it's recognized as not using
the same robust construction materials. It's cheap in the used
market and quite a feature packed camera. --Greg