Re: [OM] Olympus FTL (long!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus FTL (long!)
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:10:12 EDT
Gary writes:

> A near-mint FTL body with the original ERC case and I/B could easily
>  fetch US$200-250.

Astute ebay watchers will note that the instruction book alone fetches up to
$22.  IMHO, when you see ib prices rise to those levels, you know you are
dealing with a collectable.

That said, I turned up an Olympus 35DC (as labeled) ever ready case.  Your
guess is as good as mine as to what other cameras it will fit.  (4 5/8" wide
x 1 1/4" deep).  I'll let it go for the first $5 offered.  It's in 9
condition and can be made to look very nice with a tad of polish.  Contact me
offline if interested.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV