Re: [OM] Interesting Auction on EBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting Auction on EBay
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:54:38 +0000
My first thought when I posted the URL was the auction is *exactly* six
days late.  It should have been started last Thursday.  That would have
made more sense, and been much more amusing!

Hadn't thought about the "aerodynamic design" . . . I could have used that
the last time I was hanging out of a train vestibule photographing a curved
trestle approaching a tunnel . . . which was during the late 1960's in
central Mexico.  It would have reduced the one-handed camera shake I was
worried about.  Read most of the early 1998 "wish list" mail after it was
archived but don't remember anyone asking for that feature!  Also could use
"focus free" on my Rollei 35S . . . which requires scale focusing (easy if
you *remember* to do it).   :-)

-- John