Re: [OM] Interesting Auction on EBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting Auction on EBay
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 08:58:11 -0400

Actually my favorite has always been the "focus free" ;-) part of the
description on this and many other cameras of similar quality.  Maybe my OM-1n
could become focus free with the help of a little super glue?  Dabbed liberally
on some of the lenses... Now where did I put that 8mm lens?

btw these adds have been running for weeks now...  and I seem to remember that
they got some takers when they first started.