Re: KEH sales (was: [OM] apology)

Subject: Re: KEH sales (was: [OM] apology)
From: srp <cyberoptix@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 07:17:27 -0700
>Ron,
>      Buying from KEH previously I have had the following experience: The
>lens is in inventory and they put it on hold until they next pull from
>inventory to the salespersons desk. They will then call you back and inspect
>for you while on the telephone.

fwiw, this was not the case with me. when I recently requested such a real
time inspection, in order to answer a specific question about the lens (to
determine model/vintage) my salesperson simply said he couldn't, due to the
way KEH warehouses etc. consequently I received an item 'not as described'
and had to go through the hassle of returning it.
/srp

If you call in on Friday this may only be
>Monday or Tues PM. In the meantime it is removed from elisting.
>Tim Hughes
>hi100@xxxxxxx

OM Junky Trading Post
http://www.qnet.com/~cyberoptix/OM/tp.html
*please* keep all Trading Post mail Off-List