[OM] MORE EXTRAS

Subject: [OM] MORE EXTRAS
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 17:38:12 -0400
My brother just bought my OM-2 and the 310 flash I had.  BUT, he didn't
want the Bounce Grip and Bracket, TTL cord or Remote Sensor.
If anyone has an OM-2 and would like any/all, let me know.  Remote sensor
was used twice with my OM-1.

I also have a color mounted "photo" of the Olympus system circa 1977 that I
would be willing to part with.  It shows the full (at that time) OM system.
OM-1, 2, lenses, macro, micro, motors, microscopes, telescopes, filters,
etc.  The WHOLE THING!
Size is ~11.5x16 inches.  Condition is quite good considering I used it
often at demo's and shows.  Some slight surface scratches, but nothing
through the surface.
This piece was for OM dealers and has a hanging tab on back as well as a
cardboard folding piece for counter use.

My travel schedule this week permits me to be at home evenings, so I can
respond pretty quickly to questions, comments....
I am offering these items to this list before I use other means.  I will
sell or trade for goodies.
I would rate condition as excellent+ on all components.
If you aren't happy with any piece, full refund or exchange.

Brian Huber
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx