Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #847

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #847
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:13:17 EST
gpalman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have an OM PC and an OM 1N. I find the viewfinder display
 brighter in the PC with its lumi micron screen that the OM 1N with
 the series 1 screen. I find I use it much more indoors with flash
 because of this. --Greg >>

I've never used an OM-PC, but I believe it has the equivalent of a 2-13
screen installed. I find the OM-4 with a 2-13 to be *about* the same
brightness as my OM-1 with a 1-14. I'm not sure if the higher magnification
of the OM-1 screen is fooling me (or you, or both of us) in some fashion.

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI