RE: [OM] OT: items for sale quandery (sp)

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: items for sale quandery (sp)
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:29:51 +1000
>        Ok, here's the problem. As a member of our store, I
> don't want to
>       advertise here on the list. But as a member of the
> list, I feel as if
>       I'm holding out on all of you for NOT telling you when
> our used OM
>       supply is up, or perhaps a somewhat rare item comes in.
>        So, I'm gonna leave it up to you. BTW, those of you
> that DO have our
>       website address, wait for a new update. The stuff isn't
> on the list at
>       the moment.

I don't see any problem with letting us know, even if you did get
commission.  It is up to the individual whether they buy from you or not.
Most of us I guess are on the lookout for something OM permanently, so the
opportunity of finding it is increased when we have more info.

How about if you promised to let us "pick over" what's available before it
goes on general availability (through your web site, window, or whatever).
Advertise it here, wait a week, then make it more generally available.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/