[OM] OT: items for sale quandery (sp)

Subject: [OM] OT: items for sale quandery (sp)
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 10:10:50 -0800

      Hello All,

        I wanted to get some opinions about a bit of a problem I have. As many
      of you know, I work in a camera store that handles used items as well as
      new. I have also mentioned before that our sales are non-commissioned.
      That is, we are salary only, so buying of any items is of no personal
      gain.
       Ok, here's the problem. As a member of our store, I don't want to
      advertise here on the list. But as a member of the list, I feel as if
      I'm holding out on all of you for NOT telling you when our used OM
      supply is up, or perhaps a somewhat rare item comes in.
       So, I'm gonna leave it up to you. BTW, those of you that DO have our
      website address, wait for a new update. The stuff isn't on the list at
      the moment.

                                      thanks in advance,
                                           Brad