[OM] FS: 21mm f/3.5 Zuiko (SC, 9+ condition)

Subject: [OM] FS: 21mm f/3.5 Zuiko (SC, 9+ condition)
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:22:26 EST
I've acquired a duplicate 21mm f/3.5 Zuiko.  It is in Exc+ (9+) condition with
the only signs of use being hints of brassing on the ribs of the aperture
ring.  It is a G.Zuiko with a black filter ring.  Recollection tells me it has
more color reflections than a early serial number (silver ring) example I saw
at a local store.  Reflections are: Yellow, Purple, Blue.  Alas, no green or
aquamarine.

I'll avoid ebay and the price inflation that has been hitting this lens and
sell it directly to an OM List member at $288 (firm).  Please contact me off
list.

BTW, I ran this lens through my SQF test and it passed with flying colors.
You don't get that on ebay.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV