Re: [OM] meteor lens

Subject: Re: [OM] meteor lens
From: " Nightcrawler" <danield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 99 12:54:53 -0600
Note: Long time reader, second time writer  :-)

I bought my first OM-1 to captures shots of Hale-Bopp.
I use my 50mm 1.8 & 28mm 3.5 to capture sky images
(along with a JC Penney's 135mm 2.8, which takes great
pictures).

I prepped for the Leonids shower by preparing a special
mount of 3 cameras to fit on my tripod.

On one end, one OM-1 with a 50mm 1.8,
on the other end, my wife's K1000 w/a 50mm and in
the middle, another OM-1 w/35mm.  I had positioned
them so they had slightly overlapping *fields of fire*.

All were loaded with TMAX 400 B&W film and sitting in
the back of my Rodeo ready to head out of town to my
secret dark spot.

The results: 4 rainy nights in a row.  Go figure.

Daniel Dimitroff