Re: [OM] "Cheap" 25mm Automatic Extension Tube

Subject: Re: [OM] "Cheap" 25mm Automatic Extension Tube
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:15:06 -0600
At 02:23 PM 3/22/99 -0600, Ken you wrote:

>My new favorite macro combination is the Tokina AT-X 35-70/2.8 with Vert,
>the converted Vivitar teleconverter, mounted on the OM-2S.  OTF flash works
>extremely well with this combo, although I have to underexpose 2/3 when
>shooting Fuscia.

I have to underexpose shooting most things including fuscia (assuming you
mean the color and not your cat Fuscia) when doing macro with a flash OTF.

What are you finding in the prairie these days?  Wasn't too bad a couple
weeks back with that heavy snow on the tall grass. Spring beauties will be
here before long, and dutchman's breeches.

Joel