Re: [OM] Re: 75-150 size, weight and quality (was "E. Zuiko 135mm / f3.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 75-150 size, weight and quality (was "E. Zuiko 135mm / f3.5")
From: "Robert T. Lewis" <rlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 13:51:41 -0500

I find that my 75-150 zoom to be a great lens for "on the fly" portraits
when I am walking around at a fair, carnival, etc.  It allows me to grab
shots of the unusual people that often seem to attend such events.

Robert Lewis

Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 03/21/99 12:03:28 PM

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx