[OM] $$$$$ This Is Your Wake Up-Call !!! $$$$$

Subject: [OM] $$$$$ This Is Your Wake Up-Call !!! $$$$$
From: freedom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 3/20/99 9:03:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Join us for the Kick Off of what WILL be hailed as:

     THE MOST EXCITING INCOME OPPORTUNITY OF 1999 !!!

 *** $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME ***

· Earn $500-$5000 weekly-Starting Within 1-4 weeks!
· 72% Profit Paid Daily
· Our Professional's do the Selling For You !!!
· No Risk Guarantee
· Work from home, No overhead, or employees
· High Tech Training & Support
· Not MLM, 100x more profitable
· Multi-Billion Dollar Travel Industry
· In Pre-Launch,  Less than 400 Associates
· Earn an extra $700-$900 with our Merchant Program

The most incredible part of our business is that

               ALL MY CLIENTS CALL ME!

  DO YOU QUALIFY FOR OUR MENTOR PROGRAM?

        This is not a hobby!  Serious Inquiries Only!

               24 Hour Toll Free Message!!!
                         888-313-2139

If you're an entrepreneur or have always wanted to be your own BOSS, read on.
We supply state-of -the-art training and a support system that allows you to
to work your business from your home with just a phone- without cold calling.
DO NOT CALL ME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A "GET RICH QUICK" SCHEME
or some extra cash or if you're lazy.  We are only looking for FOCUSED, serious
entrepreneurs.  (PT/FT) with the DESIRE to improve their lifestyle immediately.