Re: [OM] Velvia & Reciprocity Failure

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia & Reciprocity Failure
From: "webmaster" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 22:19:59 -0800
The new pro E100 emulsion loses about 2/3 of a stop in long (> 1 minute)
exposures.  Additionally, the color balance does not appear to shift.  This
is not to be confused with the amateur film Elite II, which has very poor
reciprocity behaviour compounded with signigicant color shift.

I can't speak to the Velvia.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"

Marco Tomat <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> replied

>Astrophotographers are the best source for this. I seem to remember that
>Elite II 100 has a great score of very long exposures.

To a message posted by: