Re: [OM] E. Zuiko 135mm / f3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] E. Zuiko 135mm / f3.5
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:25:46 -0800
I have an SC 135/3.5 which can perform quite well if used carefully. Main
problems are lack of speed in low light contibuting to focus error, and
softness wide open. I have some very nice 8x10 portraits taken with this lens
which prove its worth to me.
The 75-150 is common around here for $129 to 159 CDN.