Re: [OM] E. Zuiko 135mm / f3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] E. Zuiko 135mm / f3.5
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:37:09 EST
In a message dated 3/18/99 5:10:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jahudson@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< For Cdn$99 + taxes I bought a used E.Zuiko 135mm / f3.5 lens from one of
our
 mainline camera stores. From both ends of the lens the optics are without
 any visible blemish and there are no dings or scratches on the outer body.
 Did I over or under pay? Are there any opinions on the performance of this
 lens? >>
Hi,

    I can highly recommend the MC version of the 135F3.5--I have one, although
I don't use it much anymore. However, if it is NOT MC then I must regretfully
state that my particular sample of an early non MC lens was not good--it did
not match my Canon 135F3.5, while the newest one does.

Alex