Re: [OM] Wanted: Olympus Lens Work Book

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: Olympus Lens Work Book
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:35:53 EST
Thomas writes:

> I am not sure if there are different editions, but I am looking for a later
> one with some of the faster lenses (250 F/2 and 350 F/2.8, which I used to
> own.)

We have had extensive discussion of the four versions, of which only the
fourth has content changes.  It includes the 35-70mm f/3.5~4.5 and the 90mm
f/2 macro.  You will find the fast telephotos in each.

Don't over look the Sales Information Files for even more information than the
OM System Lens Handbook.  In that case you have to have the latter editions to
include the fast telephotos.

Gary Reese
on the road in Amarillo, TX