Re: [OM] Yet More Ebay craziness

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet More Ebay craziness
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:24:14 EST
Conrad writes:

> "RUBBER ADJUSTABLE LENS HOOD FOR OLYMPUS OM SYSTEM. THIS HOOD
>  >FITS 2.8/35, 1.8/50 OR 1.4/50" ........  I just bought one from Olympus
Guy
>  >for $2.00......   some people are nuts.

You bought from Paul Van Tuyl a new in box Olympus hood for $2US?  I'm more
than dubious.  I suspect it was a used generic one, or perhaps an Oly one that
didn't meet Exc or better condition grade?  Or a value added deal?  Paul is
not getting these for less than $2 - no way.

>  The moral being that you should buy lens hoods and sell them on eBay!

I have at least 14 of these Olympus ones new in box.  Rather than ebay, I'll
be giving List subscribers first crack AFTER getting back home.

Gary Reese
on the road in Amarillo, TX