Re: [OM] Homepage

Subject: Re: [OM] Homepage
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:27:25 +0100
John Hermansson wrote:

>How do you scan  for the best results on the web?

Hmm, I was in extreme hurry a year ago as suddenly I had very limited time
to scan everything I wanted to scan. (All those pictures are at least one
year old).
I knew nothing when I started, if I was to scan today I would have done
things very differently.
I've been thinking about doing this site for so long, and slowly realized
that if I were to do everything correctly the first time there would never
be any site. There is obviously room for improvements, e.g. faster loading,
neater design etc.
Hope it works anyway.

Ulf Westerberg
*