[OM] OM snow kit

Subject: [OM] OM snow kit
From: srp <cyberoptix@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 07:32:45 -0800
Zuikophiles,
I'm soon off for a week of high country snowshoeing.
Taking a minimal kit: 24/2.8, 50/3.5 macro (never leave home without it)
and 100/2.8 all tucked nicely in the LowePro Orion Mini.
So:
1) Is the OM2n cold resistant enough?
Early AM temps may easily be in the 10's-20's F.
I'm hoping for a yes here, as I'd prefer to take the 2n over the OM4 or OM1n?
Used the OM1n in all of my previous winter outings so know it can take the
extremes.
2) Any tips on snow scene exposure using Astia 100?
I'll refrain from a Zappa-esque snow (dubious) humor sign off...
regards
/srp

OM Junky Trading Post
http://www.qnet.com/~cyberoptix/OM/tp.html
*please* keep all Trading Post mail Off-List