Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van.Lindert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 19:53:59 GMT
Nice show it was.

I picked up a perfectly working Olympus Six II. It wasn't cheap, at
$200 equivalent, but you hardly see any in Europe.
And I purchased a lot of smaller accessories for OM and other Oly
cameras which were really cheap, as a compensation ;-)

It is a shame that here in Europe none of the Olympusflex cameras ever
has been marketed - I would love to acquire one, but they simply
aren't here...

I have met Marc Simon from Belgium who had driven a few hours to be
present. And Frank Wijsmuller, who seems to continue reading the list
- although I thought he had quit since long because I didn't see any
contributions of him lately...

I have seen no other list members, at least not before I left at 1 PM.
But the place was crowded as it was, and I have met a few other
Olympus lovers.

One of my purchases was an OM-77. It functions, but i will need a new
battery compartment for it (power grip 100 or 300). Anybody who has
one redundant?

Best wishes from Holland,

Frank van Lindert,
Utrecht NL.