Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)
From: Frank.van.Lindert@xxxxxxx (Frank van Lindert)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:16:09 GMT
On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:08:16 +0100, wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

>Hello zuikettes and zuiks,
>
>Next sunday the "fotografica beurs" will be held in Houten, the Netherlands.
>Open for public from 11:00 - 17:00 at the Euretco complex in Houten (near
>Utrecht).
>
>At this camera fair a fewhundred metres of tables will feature about everything
>you can think of in the line of photographica. I went there six times before
>and
>alwway have come home withg som additional equipment I (thought I) needed. I
>have also met a few people from this list there (Frank van Lindert, Chris
>Barker
>and a former Dutch member).
>
>Are more of you planning to visit the show? Maybe we could meet.
>
>Please let me know.
>
>Wiliam Wagenaar

I will certainly be there, and a meeting is a good idea indeed. How
about 12:00 noon at the central information desk (near the coffee
tables...) ? You and I know each other, but I suggest we put a nice
Olympus token on the table we stand at, for recognition by other list
members. I missed Chris B. last time, although I had him paged
twice...

For other (European) people interested: this supposedly is the largest
camera fair in Europe, with many foreign visitors from all over the
continent and even from the US. Fargo Enterprises (Curt Fargo) from
California usually have a stand here - great collection of tools they
have got!

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL (4 miles from Houten)