RE: Flash Colour Temperature (was Re: [OM] baby's coming - OM-1 f lash r

Subject: RE: Flash Colour Temperature (was Re: [OM] baby's coming - OM-1 f lash recommendations)
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:54:53 +1100
Frank,

Thanks for the detailed reply.  What I was getting at was:

1. Is the ceiling "white" ?

Sounds like from your answer that it could well be when first painted.

2. Given that the ceiling was "white" when it was freshly painted, is it
still white ?

>From what I've seen after a while a ceiling ends up heading towards a brown
colour (rather than neutral grey), presumably giving a warmer tone to
photographs where the light is bounced off it.

...WAyne