RE: [OM] An OM Trading Post?

Subject: RE: [OM] An OM Trading Post?
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:17:32 +0000
One advantage of a Sales & Wants internet page is that it would reduce the
amount of list traffic for such things.  Only those actively interested in
trading would need to view the pages, so perhaps it would assist some of us
with our fight against Zuikoholism by not to be reminded of all the tempting
equipment available.

I guess it would be free of adverts & graphics too?  If so, I would be in
favour of it.  And "sorry, that reply should have been offline" wouldn't
occur so often, either  ;-)

Simon E.