Re: [OM] R: <nessun oggetto>

Subject: Re: [OM] R: <nessun oggetto>
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 06:28:37 -0800
At 09:18 AM 19-02-99 +0100,  "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Did you check if it has the correct (mercury 625) batteries? Same than OM-1.

Having owned a Lunasix 3 since 1972 I have found that on every occasion the
batteries have died the meter goes from fully functional to completely
unfunctional almost instantaneously. There is no lingering period of death!
The effect is as if a light bulb had been switched off ....... the needle
fails to register anything.

jh