Re: [OM] 4T lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] 4T lenses
From: Craig Henrikson <craigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:50:34 -0500
Barry -- All Ziuko lenses are OK.  For other brands you should check that
there are no screw heads on the face of the lens mount that will pass over
the black "dimple" (actually a reset) switch protruding (just so slightly)
from the lens mount plate on the 4t.  As discussed on this list, some
adaptall 2 mounts will cut the top off the button, some won't.  You can
prevent this dmamge by filling the offending hole on the lens with a bit of
epoxy.

Craig