Re:[OM] OT: Alps/Epson Print Comparison

Subject: Re:[OM] OT: Alps/Epson Print Comparison
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:55:06 -0500
Matthias Wilke wrote:
>On a German news site for Macintosh (http://www.macgadget.de/) I had to
>read yesterday, that Alps is going to stop delivering their products in
>Europe, I don't know, if this is true.
Matthias,

I went the site and skimmed through the news section, but I did not find any
word that says "Alps".  Where on their Web site did you read "Alps is to stop
delivery of their products".  Alps has two Web sites in Europe, one in Ireland
where they handle their printers and the other in Germany where they handle
their other electrical products.  They are really electrical companies and I've
read that they have done a lot of OEM printer works so you could have used an
Alps printer without knowing it.
I have had one Alps brand dot-matrix printer since the late 80s.  This one still
works well while my first Okidata dot-matrix printer died.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/