[OM] Zoomers

Subject: [OM] Zoomers
From: srp <cyberoptix@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:08:04 -0800
I've noticed over the past few months many threads relating to big third
party zooms.
don't you zoomers find that the sheer mass, nevermind the arguable optical
shortcomings, of these 35~105s and their ilk more than offsets any
convenience?
seems to me these chunks of wonder-glass fly in the face of the compact
lightweight elegance that defines Olympus...
I currently own both t*mr*n and t*kin*s (nicely shelved) so am not being
too smug or sanctimonious.
Am I missing something?
/srp