Re: [OM] OM1n & PX625A

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1n & PX625A
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:29:28 -0900
I used the alkaline PX625 for the last several years in my OM1n with no
evident harm to the camera. The meter was accurate enough for modern print
films.  I found enough error with slide film though to wish for a better
solution.

I have also tried air cells but found they do not last long enough even here
in the cool, humid rain forests  of Southeast Alaska.

I recently went back to mercury 625 cells, though I will probably go with a
converter when my present supply runs out.

The sky here is blue today as well (above 20,000 feet, that is ;))

Bob