Re: [OM] OM1-MD meter and flash trigger kaput together?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1-MD meter and flash trigger kaput together?
From: "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 14:23:26 -0600
Kenneth -
        I and others on the list will recommend:

John Hermanson
CAMTECH
21 South Lane
Huntington NY 11743
(516) 424-2121
www.zuiko.com

He is the lists resident OLYMPUS guru (Some refer to him as a god).
John has worked on a couple of mine already and will soon be getting
another to overhaul. Check out his web site for complete information.
Whether it is worth it or not, is directly proportional to the degree of
Zuikoholism you are suffering.

- Charles Packard (UAB Alum)