Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 10:01:33 EST
Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have found a Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm zoom, and am wondering whether to
 purchase it. What are your opinions on the quality of this lens ?
 How does $AU140 (=$US90) sound for this lens ?

I have seen them go for anywhere from US $90 to $160. If it is in fine shape,
then you have a good deal. I have that lens, and it is first rate. I wouldn't
sell it. I had the 28-105 also, this one is better.

George S.