Re: [OM] F-280 .vs. T32

Subject: Re: [OM] F-280 .vs. T32
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 11:19:20 -0600
I also have the -4Ti.
The largest advantage of the F280 is the capabilty
of fill flash at any shutter speed up to 1/2000
on the -4Ti when the flash is switched to Super FP
Mode.  However, the working distance of the flash
reduces somewhat exponentially with larger f-stops.
The curves are put up by tomoko Yamamoto's website:

http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/f280.gif

If you use the F280 with normal sync, I believe it
works just like the T32.

Jim Terazawa