Re: [OM] F-280 .vs. T32

Subject: Re: [OM] F-280 .vs. T32
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 09:56:04 -0600
I have both F280 and T32.  I always take the T32
with wide diffuser attached when travelling.
I take the diffuser off and put in the shirt/jacket
pocket when not needed.

In addition, with two kids travelling with us, there
are too many lighting variables to deal with and
I feel 'safer' to have that extra G.N. and use
expousre bracket.

Jim Terazawa