Re: [OM] Olympus class action

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus class action
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 01:25:53 +0200
David Brown wrote:

> What I would like in the (near?) future is a digital photographic quality
> Olympus camera fully compatible with the majority of OM system. I don't
> know if I will get it but I am more confident in Olympus doing this than
> any other manufacturer.
>
> I think Olympus has stood by its users more than any other system
> manufacturer - I don't feel they really owe me anything. I made an educated
> and researched choice and I have never doubted it.
>
> Pause while I step off my soapbox ............
>
> David
>
> BTW, I have been missing for a week or so and came to this thread late - I
> am now (eventually, 15 days late!) the proud father of my second, a sister
> for my son. No on-list congratulations expected please!

First Congratulations on your new baby!!!! Enjoy the sleepless nights!

Second: Exactly my thoughts. Couldn't Olympus use its digital technology (which
it leads in many
cases) to find a way to revive the OM system with a digital back?
This way it makes its users happy and opens a new market for new OM users!
well....wishfull thinking I guess...

--
Regards,
Alexander