Re: [OM] Exposure memory and center weighted metering was: Olymp

Subject: Re: [OM] Exposure memory and center weighted metering was: Olymp
From: P2CON@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:08:12 EST
George writes:

<< So, in other words, meters are only good for black and white, eh? "The blue
sky will be out by at least one stop"??? Better tell John Shaw to stop
recommending we check our meters against "a clear North sky."  And red out by
two stops?  How *did* I get all those red barn shots, anyway?

 Do you have this persons e-mail address? >>

George I would hate to be blamed for starting a flame war between the
Zuikoholics and the Pentaxers. I just thought you guys and gals would like to
see what others (one example) are saying about our pride and joy. I really
think the guy just needs to be left alone with his opinion.  Regards, Paul
Connet